Saturday, April 7, 2007

Comparison

Beautiful women, walking down the runway. Their breasts bounce slightly with each step. Their faces are grotesque art pieces. I lean on my broom and watch them. They seem like zombies, yet perfect angels. This one has horns, the next one has a halo. But both of them are staring, glaring, glowering.
Do they ever regret their lives? Do they ever regret coming here, watching their faces being transformed, being criticised like some food? Or do they like it? Attention is plenty, but they are like robots. Beautiful robots who have no opinions and are reduced to having to let other people choose for them, and write their personality all over their face.
Maybe I am just a janitor, but I am glad that I choose my looks.

4 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

omg i totally agree with you....they absolutely do look like zombies with no expressions on their faces....just wearing clothes that they might not even like...and looking soo unhealty n anorexic....eeww....i'm sure i would never want a life like that...

miss magic said...

exactly. imagine doing that VOLUNTARILY!

Renee' Jones, Rev. said...

Yes, images of sadness are represented instead of beautiful shining lights as He intended.
Glad to see you would not want to live like that.
The writer of this site is a talented person...keep letting your gifts flow you never know where it might go. smile
Be Blessed...

Shy Machete said...

I am a fashion designer by profession. I chose to be one because I love playing god. Sculpting people and rubbing my hands with an inborn evil while they dance to my tuns on teh runway. :-)